thoughts and observations of a privacy, security and internet researcher, activist, and policy advisor

Saturday, March 10, 2007

"Privacy and Identity" Presentations at 23C3 and CFP

The video of the presentation on "Privacy, Identity, and Anonymity in Web 2.0" I gave with Udo Neitzel and Jan Schallaböck at the recent Chaos Communication Congress in Berlin in finally online. There are several mirrors for downloading the video - just search for "identity" in the filename on any of them. The audio and video are not exactly synchronized (I'll ask them to fix this), but you get the idea.

I am also happy to announce that our proposal for a similar session at the upcoming "Computers, Freedom and Privacy" conference in Montreal in May has been accepted. We are currently trying to get a few more speakers on it, Caspar Bowden from Microsoft is already on board. And it looks like I'll also be on a related plenary panel there, together with people from Microsoft, Liberty, Privacy International, and Credentica. I hope to see many of my North American readers and colleagues there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home